Vitamin/Hydration Intravenous Therapy is an alternative, efficient method of delivering critical nutrients to your body
As you age, your body loses key vitamins, minerals, and/or amino acids. Vitamin/Hydration Intravenous Therapy bypasses the digestive system, delivering these nutrients immediately to your body’s cells.
Our safe, low-risk, minimally invasive treatments are tailored to your particular needs and health concerns.
What benefits can Vitamin/Hydration Intravenous Therapy provide?
- Anti-aging effects may include improved hydration and skin tone for younger looking skin, enhanced cognitive function, relieved aches and pains.
- Enhance general wellness.
- May reduce stress and depression, alleviate allergy symptoms and boost metabolism.
- May lessen the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Improve athletic performance with improved hydration, for cramp prevention, muscle function and recovery.
- Can alleviate work-related stress, improve concentration and improve mood.
- Detoxify your vital organs, boost metabolism.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Intravenous vitamin and amino acid therapies are formulated for HEALTHY adults and are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Find the Perfect IV Therapy for You
Browse the wide selection of intravenous drips and vitamin drips for hydration, detox and more. Order online or visit our clinic in Teaneck, NJ
- Get Up & Go
- Defense Booster
- Recovery & Performance
- Beam & Glow
- IV Push or IM Injection
IV Drips & Vitamin Drip Cocktails Treatments
We know everybody is different. That’s why our IV Drips are designed to address your personal wellness needs, so you can get ahead of your health before it catches up to you.
- Super Vitamin B12
- LipoB / LipoB Extreme
- Vitamin D3 (10000)
- Vitamin C
- Alpha -Lipoic acid
Get Back On Your Feet
Our Vitamin/Hydration Intravenous Therapy Nutrients are obtained from a leading compounding pharmacy in the U.S. An IV drip usually takes 30-45 minutes and its effects are felt almost immediately.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and explore all options available (201) 815-5950Schedule An Appointment
Join Our Mailing List
Monday | 9AM – 4PM
Tuesday | 9AM – 5PM
Wednesday | 9AM – 5PM
Thursday | 9AM – 5PM
Friday | 9AM – 1PM
Sunday | Closed