What is Coolsculpting?
The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a non-invasive fat reduction option freezes away frozen fat cells. It provides a safe and effective method for contouring the body without surgery and downtime.
The Benefits of Coolsculpting:
● #1 Non-invasive fat reduction treatment in the world
● Safe and effective
● Reduce stubborn fat deposits
● Results look natural and last
● Eliminates stubborn fat cells
● FDA cleared and clinically proven
● Look better & feel more confident
● 35-minute treatments
Why Choose Vanity Medical Spa For Coolsculpting?
Vanity Medical Spa is one of the Original Coolsculpting providers in New Jersey since 2014.
Lead CoolSculpting Specialist, Amy Berberian RN, BSN, has personally performed over 1000+ CoolSculpting treatments and has completed the prestigious CoolSculpting Master’s program that is offered only to select practices across the world.
Amy believes in continuity of care from the moment you walk in until your last follow-up visit. Once your Coolsculpting treatment is performed, Amy will be directly available to you 24/7 for any questions or concerns. You will not be “just another number to her.”
Is Coolsculpting Right For Me? Schedule A Complimentary Consultation
- The number of fat cells is set during childhood and adolescence and varies little during adulthood.
- Some individuals may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise.
- These stubborn pockets may vary greatly from person to person, because we all carry fat in different areas of our bodies.
CoolSculpting reduces diet-resistant bulges that keep men and women from
feeling attractive and confident. This popular non-invasive fat reduction option
freezes away frozen fat cells. It provides a safe and effective method for
contouring the body without surgery and downtime. Results look natural, last,
and transform your appearance with a slim, sculpted physique.
BENEFITS OF FAT FREEZING
HOW DOES COOLSCULPTING WORK?
An applicator isolates a stubborn bulge, exposing it to precisely controlled cooling.
Typically lasting 35-minutes, the treatment freezes underlying fat cells to death.
The body gradually eliminates the frozen fat cells, resulting in visible fat reduction.
Coolsculpting Before & After*
The effectiveness of freezing fat cells to contour the body is evident in these Cool Sculpting before and after images. True to all body-contouring options, results may vary.
*If you want optimal results, like those in these before and after pictures, ensure you select a reputable medical spa to perform this technique sensitive procedure.
THE SCIENCE OF FAT FREEZING | CRYOLIPOLYSIS
Cool Sculpting utilizes a process known as Cryolipolysis. (Cryo = cold-induced + lipo = fat cells + lysis + the death and removal of cells.) Harvard scientists discovered the revolutionary fat reduction option. These scientists observed that fat is sensitive to cold, much more sensitive than skin cells, which consist mostly of water. You can visualize this phenomenon by imagining the difference between a glass of water and a stick of butter after placed in the refrigerator. The water gets cold, but its composition is not affected by the constant chill of the fridge. Butter is different. It undergoes a compositional change in the cold environment, becoming solid. This concept is the foundation of reducing fat by freezing fat cells. A stubborn bulge is exposed to precisely controlled cooling. The cold safely penetrates the hardy skin cells and chills the underlying fat cells. Like butter in a fridge, chilled fat cells become hard, causing their flexible membranes to rupture. Without a membrane, fat cells cannot store fat, rendering them unusable. This triggers the body’s natural process of collecting and metabolizing damaged cells, known as apoptosis. It takes several weeks for the lymphatic system to gather up the frozen fat cells. Eventually, the cells exit the body through the liver as waste.
- The abdomen (belly fat)
- The hips (flanks or love handles)
- The back (back fat and armpit fat –bra bulge)
- The thighs (inner and outer thigh fat)
- Upper arms
- Neck fat and double chins
- Chest fat (CoolSculpting for men)
- Below the buttocks (banana roll)
Individual experiences vary, but most people see results within 8 to 16 weeks after their fat freezing treatment. * Longitudinal studies3 show that once fat cells exit the body, the eliminated cells are not replaced and do not grow back. The fat cells are gone for good. This leads to long-term results and lasting
reductions in fat.
After the procedure:
- Freezing fat cells is a non-invasive method for reducing fat. Unlike liposuction, Cool Sculpting is virtually painless and requires minimal to no downtime.
- Feel free to resume your normal activities immediately after your appointment.
- Cool Sculpting risk is low. Adverse side effects are rare. Patients, however, should expect to experience symptoms that accompany the body’s immune response to the cryolipolysis process. As your lymphatic system sets out to collect and metabolize the frozen fat cells, you may experience mild redness, swelling, tenderness, or bruising around the treatment area. These symptoms dissipate on their own within a week or two.
Doctors and clinicians are enthusiastic about non-surgical options for
reducing fat. Their professional interest has resulted in numerous studies measuring the safety and efficacy of freezing away fat. Summarizing the Cool Sculpting reviews left in academic literature, clinical data reports:1,2,3
● “Cryolipolysis…reduce[s] subcutaneous fat… by 25% after one
● 96% “of patients agree treatments are tolerable and not painful.”
● “82% of patients would recommend [the treatment] to a friend.”
● No reports of “significant side effects or adverse events.”
● Cool Sculpting is found to be “safe [and] well-tolerated.”
● Cool Sculpting is an “effective treatment method for reducing
● “Local reductions in fat have significant longevity.”
● Longitudinal evaluation suggests results are “very long-lasting.”
How much does coolsculpting cost?
CoolSculpting cost is calculated with several factors, including the type of applicator(s) selected, the treatment location, the cycles necessary to obtain optimal results, and discounts from specials or package pricing. No two patients’ treatment plans are alike. Each is tailored to meet the specific needs, goals, and budget of each patient. Therefore, CoolSculpting prices vary.
During your complimentary consultation with Vanity Medical Spa, we will cover expenses in detail and show you ways to save on your CoolSculpting cost.
Join Our Mailing List
Monday | 9AM – 4PM
Tuesday | 9AM – 5PM
Wednesday | 9AM – 5PM
Thursday | 9AM – 5PM
Friday | 9AM – 1PM
Sunday | Closed